Monday, November 28, 2011

MY VISIT TO THE WENDY ADDISON STUDIO IN PORT COSTA, CA. !!

Over Thankgiving we spent time with friends in Sebastopol, Ca., which is just a hop, skip & a jump from Port Costa...where the famous Wendy Addison Studio resides....   It just so happened that she was having her annual Holiday open house last weekend....and I had the opportunity to visit!!  I've been there before, and it is always a treat, and a feast for the eyes....   Here are 3 pictures I took to share with you...unfortunately...one of them is a bit blurred!     For those of you who do not know...Port Costa sits right on the Ocean...and is as small as my backyard!   Lots of very old buildings, and charm...  seems a bit lost in time, but that is what is charming!

2 comments:

  1. Love Wendy Addison! My tree has many of her ornaments. What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I would love to see Wendy Addison's studio. I love her work and have a couple no 3 of her original cardboard cut outs

    ReplyDelete